Joined Monarch in 1997
Favorite Quote: “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jim Rohn
- Worked at Ackerman McQueen, MediaMax, and MediaChoice
- B.B.A. in Finance from the University of Central Oklahoma
Kim has been with Kari (see media oracle) since the beginning. The dynamic duo met at Ackerman McQueen Advertising back in the day and have been blazing a sizeable trail in strategic media buying ever since. Since the company’s inception, Kim has operated as Monarch’s controller. As controller, Kim is responsible for Monarch’s budget management, financial analysis, payroll, forecasting, accounts – both payable and receivable and financial reporting.
Kim is organized – highly organized. She’s detail-oriented and willing to do whatever it takes to get the job done to meet the never-ending, minute-by-minute, change-on-a-dime, fiscal demands of Monarch. She does it with a smile… okay, sometimes, her teeth are just gritted, but it can pass for a smile. Really.
Kim rules Monarch’s financial kingdom from her remote throne in Louisiana, but what she lacks in proximity, she makes up for with eagle-eyed diligence to ensure that all things financial at Monarch stay on track, stay on time and stay on budget.
Kim loves her grandbaby, her husband and kids, Monarch and anything chocolate.
Just for Fun
- Question – What is the best way to start the day?
- Answer: Coffee and a walk around my neighborhood
- Question – What is something you do during the day to make the work day go faster?
- Answer: I am obsessed with Fox News. I have it on in my office all day while I am working.
- Question – Your life would be meaningless without…?
- Answer: My husband, children, and grandson