Senior Media Strategist
Joined Monarch in 1999
Favorite Quote: “Nothing can dim the light which shines from within.” – Maya Angelou
- 20+ years of experience in media planning, and buying (national and international), research analysis, account management and training
- Previously, Supervisor of Marketing & Client Solutions for Cox Communications
- BA Degree in Journalism-Advertising from the University of Central Oklahoma
Candie’s bright smile lights up the room and her bright mind lights up her campaigns with digital smarts, media savvy, market-relevant strategies and client-happy results. She brings warmth, depth and years of experience in local, national and international markets to her work. Her skills in research, contract negotiation and spend analysis make her a valuable asset when tackling the ins and outs of media planning. Her extensive background in print, digital, broadcast and outdoor advertising gives Monarch clients an edge in reaching the device-hopping, media-hungry consumers of today.
Outside work, Candie’s loving heart and willing hands endeavor to make all our lives better. Whether she’s advocating for social justice, serving as a volunteer and leader for the Western Oklahoma Girl Scouts or undertaking projects that help the homeless, Candie is a worthy example of servitude, gratitude and rectitude for us all.
At home, (or, really anywhere she goes) Candie is mother to two busy teenagers and wife to an awesome cyber security expert. When she has a spare moment, which isn’t often, she heads to Galveston with her family to swim, fish and sea turtle watching.
Candie is a walking, talking example of a woman striving to have it all and give it her all. So far, she’s leading the way. Here at Monarch, we’re mighty proud she’s on our team.
Just for Fun
- Question – Name one of your short term goals?
- Answer: Learn to play the guitar.
- Question – What is your biggest challenge in life right now?
- Answer: Consuming enough coffee to get through the day.
- Question – Tell me a joke.
- Answer: A man walked into a bar… It hurt.